What Ilyasa will Do On Holiday

Today, I have a conversation with my friend, Ilyasa about a holiday.

Raditya: Hey,Ilyasa!
Ilyasa: Hi,Radit! How are you today?
Raditya: I'm doing great! What about you?
Ilyasa: Great too
Raditya: So, holidays are coming up, what do you plan to do?
Ilyasa: I plan to go to Lombok
Raditya: Wow, that"s awesome. Why Lombok?
Ilyasa: Why for the beautiful beautiful beaches of course
Raditya: With whom will you go there?
Ilyasa: With my family of course
Raditya: How will you go there?
Ilyasa: By Airplane
Raditya: Do you have like a backup plan or something? you know, just in case it doesn't work out?
Ilyasa: Sure, of course. I plan to go to Amsterdam.
Raditya: Why Amsterdam?
Ilyasa: Because I like Ajax F.C,so I gonna go to their stadium.
Raditya: Okay then, Good luck on your holiday!
Ilyasa: Thanks! you too

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Make a dialog : Suggestion and Offer

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT EXCERSICE

Unforgettable Moment