Make a dialog : Suggestion and Offer

Image result for watching movie
Tony : Hei Mery, do you have a free time this Saturday?
Mery : Hmm, let me think for a while. I think I am free this Saturday. What’s up Tony?
Mery : Hmm, let me think for a while. I think I am free this Saturday. What’s up Tony? 
Tony : Yeah actually I want to invite you to go to the new mall.
Mery : I’m sorry Tony. I am not interested to go there. The mall is new and I think there will be many people.
Tony : Yeah I think so. Do you have any suggestion about another place?
Mery : Yes, I do. Would you like to go to cinema? I heard that is a new movie.
Tony : Good idea. What movie is it?
Mery : A romance movie.
Image result for romance movies
Tony : I’m sorry Mery. I don’t like romance movie.
Mery : That’s okay Tony. What do you think we should watch?
Tony : How about action movie?
Image result for action movies
Mery : Nice idea. I like that kind of movies.
Tony : Alright Mery, I think it is better for us to watch action movie because we both like it.
Mery : Of course Tony. See you on Saturday.
Tony : See you Mery.
Image result for good bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT EXCERSICE

Unforgettable Moment