My Self

My Self

Hasil gambar untuk story

        My name is Raditya Maulana Akbar.I live ath komp.griya caraka Blok G no 48.I was born on 3 May 2002.I have 2 brothers,his name is Angga and Anggit.Now,I'm student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung,before I study in SMA 3,I study at SMP 2 Bandung and SDPN Sabang.I like playing badminton,playing football,swimming,and listening music.My favorite football club is FC Barcelona,I like Fc Barcelona because I like the culture,solidarity,history and teamwork for win the game.

        Now,talking about my future, I want to be a docter.I want to be a docter because I want to hep many people.Many people in isolate island,didn't have many help,that is a reason,why i wanna be a Docter.

       In Junior High Scool, I have a lot a friend. I want to describe my friend. First,he name Adam,Adam is a smart boy,and now, he is my chairmate.

     Thank you 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Make a dialog : Suggestion and Offer

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT EXCERSICE

Unforgettable Moment