Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship


To : Nanyang Technological University

It's my pleasure to offer my unreserved recommendation for Rayhan Kinan for applying scholarship at Nanyang Technological University.

I've known Kinan for a years. He's read a lot of articles, novels, stories. And, he know about a lot of knowledge like general knowledge or knowledge about school subject. He always want to about many things.

And I know Kinan is love math and physics. He's in the top of the class when it comes to Physics, he is like a Master of Pyhsics

I'm really support Kinan for applying this scholarship. And, I hope Kinan will accepted in this programs because he's ability enough to join it.

Sincerely,


Raditya Maulana A 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Make a dialog : Suggestion and Offer

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT EXCERSICE

Unforgettable Moment